In this post we’ll be going through exactly how to use the KeyworX keyword rank tracker tool & how you can set up organic keyword tracking within 2 minutes with our solution.
Stage 1 – Create An Account
With Keyworx you receive a free, no credit card required 10 day trial, to sign up go directly to: https://tracker.keyworx.org/users/register
Once signed up you’ll be asked to confirm your email and you’ll have full access to the tool for free for 10 days.
Stage 2 – Create New Search
In the sidebar once you’ve signed in you’ll see the “new search” option.
Select this and you’ll be directed to the new search query submission page. Here you can enter a range of information based on what you are looking to do and how many search terms you have for your product.
Stage 3 – Input Your Data
- Country – Enter your product’s country (pretty self explanatory.)
- Name – The name field is what you specifically want to see when looking through all search results, I recommend entering the name of the product & The ASIN. For example “Laptop stand – ASIN” or “Picture Frame – ASIN” – But officially you can enter anything in this field to make categorisation easier.
- ASIN – In the ASIN field enter up to 5 ASIN’s for your product, for example if you have 5 variations inside an Amazon listing remember to enter all ASIN’s. You can read this post if you are unsure how to do this.
- Search Criteria – This is where you’ll enter the customer search terms or keywords you believe your product should rank for.
- Submit – Hit submit and your project will be created. It takes between 10-20 minutes to find your initial rankings, these will then be updated automatically each day and displayed in chart format for tracking purposes.
Stage 4 – Rank Your Product
Rank your product and watch your organic rankings increase. All steps from here onwards are automated. If you have any questions please let us know. Our tracking goes up to 320 positions so if you’re product is outside of the top 320 positions for that specific search term, it will be shown as 320+.
A very simple guide to how to track keyword rankings in Amazon. I hope you enjoyed the short read, let me know if you have any questions.